Wednesday, January 10, 2018

About Me!





Who am I? 


I have lived in Utah all of my life and I love being surrounded by the mountains. I belong to a large family of 8 children. I fall into the number 5 spot out of the 8. I enjoy being outdoors, especially just sitting on my front porch reading or watching the cars go by. I have a pet bearded dragon named Larry the Lizard, he is almost a year old. I am engaged to a wonderful man named Shawn, he is a Social Studies Composite teacher. Everyday Shawn and I help my grandparents at their farm. We feed and care for the many cats and two horses that live there. I went to Utah State University for a year and transferred to UVU. I have wanted to be a teacher for as long as I could remember. I think that one of my earliest memories of me knowing that I wanting to be a teacher would be playing house with my sisters and me always begging them to let me be the teacher. I want to be a teacher because I know that when a student has a good teacher and friend there isn't anything that they can't do! 

For this class, I would like to learn more about how I can integrate technology into my future classroom. I would also like to have a better understanding of what the advantages and also the disadvantages of having technology in a classroom. As well as solutions to solve those disadvantages

No comments:

Post a Comment